TWI has their head-office on the Granta Park site, minutes from Abington village. We are looking to add to our site maintenance team to support us managing the facilities to a very high standard.
The responsibilities include:
• General Building skills to include plaster boarding, concreting, installing doors, timber studding etc.
• Basic Decorating Skills
• Groundwork and mini digger operation
• Drain and gutter cleaning and maintenance
• Carrying out general grounds maintenance
• Conducts themselves in line with TWI’s values of teamwork, innovation, taking responsibility, customer focus, adaptability and respect.
You will ideally have:
• Good maintenance knowledge / experience including the use of general power tools
• A methodical and thorough approach to work, and the ability to work unsupervised as well as a team
• A general understanding of health and safety practices You will also be part of the following:
• On call duty engineer (rota basis)
• Occasional travel to regional offices if required The role based in Granta Park, Cambridge and the salary offered is competitive
Hours: 36 hours p/wk.
Closing Date: Monday 15th July 2019 To find out more about TWI and our corporate culture please visit our website:
To apply, please use the website below: https://www.cascadegocloud.co.uk/recruit/application/apply.aspx?cid=261-5797CB9A-DA67-4F55-BDD5-0D95722A06FD&VacancyID=14123-E92F2EA4-0E81-4E1E-8431-7B56CA022F99