Parish Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer
This is a home-based, part time, permanent vacancy for 8 hours per week. Equipment will be provided. You will be required to store Parish Council records and documents securely. Salary scale (SCP 26-29) Plus home working allowance. The role includes:
- attending evening meetings
- documenting and circulation of minutes
- providing comprehensive administration support
- Being responsible for all financial records of the Council and administration of its finances.
The ideal candidate :
- CILCA qualified or willing to work towards this qualification
- a working knowledge of Local Government procedures
- excellent communication skills
- high level of IT expertise
- ability to be flexible with regards to the needs of the job
There will be a suitable transitional period enabling the successful candidate to gain the required training, knowledge and experience. Full job description available on request.
To apply for the position please send your CV and a covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to Parson Drove Parish Council, Sunrise, 5 Back Road, Murrow, Wisbech, Cambs. PE13 4JW by the 12th August 2019.