We are expanding our team and seek a friendly, pet-loving individual to join us at this exciting time in our rapidly growing business. The right candidate will be working in a relaxed but fast paced environment and must have a hands-on and flexible approach to working.
Lifetime Pet Cover is a pet insurance company with a difference – we cover because we care. The Lifetime Pet Cover team have over 30 years’ experience within the Pet Insurance sector and over 50 years in the Insurance Industry as a whole. Our brand continues to build rapidly, striving to consistently provide our customers with the best possible customer care. In the two years, we have won six National Industry Awards in various categories including: Money Net’s ‘Best Pet Insurance Provider 2019’, Moneywise’s ‘Most Trusted Pet Insurance Provider 2018’ and the Insurance Choice Award’s ‘Treating Customer’s Fairly Champion’.
Our customer satisfaction is vital to our brand and comes before everything else; for this reason, culture fit is very important. You must love animals and be happy to talk to our customers about their beloved four-legged friends. As such a rapidly growing company, this role will be varied, so an adaptable personality is a must.
- General administration
- Excel data collection and analysis
- Database management
- Handling of telephone calls – customer queries, policy sales etc.
- Answering customer email queries
- Review customer feedback
- Role expected to develop and grow with experience and company expansion
- IT literate with a thorough working knowledge of MS Office - advanced Excel skills required,including but not limited to use of pivot tables to present raw data
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Personable & friendly
- Team player
- Pet lover
We offer competitive rates of pay (circa £18,000-£23,000 pa, based on experience)
Full time: 40 hours per week 25 days holiday per year pro rata (plus bank holidays) Based at Oakham Enterprise Park, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 7TU Role available for immediate start for the right candidate. Click Apply now or send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org