We are looking for a self-motivated customer service focused professional to join our 24/7 Technical Support Team.
Working in a busy Network Operation Centre you will deliver service aligned to the following:
- Customer service excellence
- Engagement with colleagues, partners and customers to resolve technical issues.
- ITIL process understanding and experience
The successful candidate will be experienced in the following:
- Windows Server Operating Support
- IP Telephony (VoIP)
- Internet Services
- Fixed Lines
- Mobile Data
You will work closely with our partners and customers to resolve technical queries, owning and managing these promptly and efficiently through to resolution.
The successful candidate must have experience of working in a customer facing technical support role, have excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deal quickly and efficiently with customer incidents and enquiries by phone and email
- Take ownership of and manage customer incidents through to resolution using ITIL methodology
- Keep customers and Business Partners fully up to date with the progression of their incident
- Engage with other areas of the business to ensure the customer’s requirement is delivered
- Organise and prioritise own workload
- Be confident in advising customers on new products available and how they would benefit them