Community Support Worker
- Adults Supporting Adults
- Splading, Crowland Holbeach
- £10.00 per hour
- Social Care & Nursing
- Job Level
- Manual Skilled
- £10,000 - £14,999
- Contract Type
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKERS
LOOKING TO RECRUIT IN SPALDING (CROWLAND AND HOLBEACH) AREAS
Would you say that making a real difference to people’s lives offers genuine job satisfaction? We think so, especially when the people involved are taking important steps towards independence and happiness.
Adults Supporting Adults provides community based support to enable people to access their community to improve overall wellbeing and to achieve their individual hopes and aspirations.
What does the role entail?
Day Time Provision
ASA currently provide over 50,000 hours per year of support to individuals across the whole of Lincolnshire.
Day Time Provision is a service which provides support to people to enable them to access their community. The support is offered on a 1:1 basis promoting independence and community presence, each person ASA support has unique outcomes according to their needs and requirements. As a Day Time Provider you will offer regular support on an agreed day and time of the week and develop a positive working relationship with the client supporting them to meet their outcomes. The outcomes are individualised and could cover a wide range of activities, including:
- Supporting with domestic skills, such as cooking and managing personal finances and correspondence
- Enabling people to develop community networks and make friends
- Supporting people to access their community to complete everyday tasks like shopping and banking or visiting friends.
- Accompanying people to Adult Education Classes or supporting people back to work
- Enabling people to visit places of interest and explore new opportunities
- Offering emotional support and guidance and just listening to people.
Adults Supporting Adults is an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants should note that an "enhanced" disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service will be necessary for this post for which we will meet the cost.
If you would like to be part of a ‘Not for Profit’ Organisation that puts people first, please take a look at our website (www.asaorg.co.uk) and if interested get in touch with the team (01529) 416270 for more information, an application form and an informal chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time (willingness to work 16 hours +)
Salary: £10.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour