Constituency Agent & Campaign Manager
Location: Fornham St Genevieve, West Suffolk
Closing Date: Monday 16th September 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 24th September and Wednesday 25th September 2019
Salary: £22,500 to £27,500, dependent on skills and experience.
We are seeking to appoint a full time Constituency Agent & Campaign Manager who can help us develop our campaigns across West Suffolk for local councillors and the Member of Parliament.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who thrives on a wide-range of challenges.
This is a frontline campaigning position, where your engaging interpersonal skills will be crucial. You’ll act as the Election Agent for all our candidates and ensure all legal requirements are met. Political and campaigning priorities can change quickly, so you should not see this as a normal 9-5 role.
You will be prepared to provide hands-on support and go above and beyond to get the job done.
What you will be doing
- Develop an on-going programme of political activities
- Recruit volunteers and build campaign teams
- Lead our voter contact programme
- Liaise with and support all candidates and sitting local politicians
- Organise high-profile political meetings and events
- Create a comprehensive fundraising programme
- Produce local Party literature
- Maintain and expand a presence on multiple social media platforms
What we are looking for
- A well organised and proactive person with a professional attitude
- An effective and diplomatic communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Solid motivation skills, able to inspire colleagues and Party volunteers
- Supportive of the aims and values of the Conservative Party
What we will provide
- A full campaigning and Agent training programme.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays increasing by 5 days after one year’s service, a pension.
How to apply:
Download and job description from www.westsuffolkconservatives.com/jobs and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to The Chairman,
West Suffolk Conservatives, 1 Park Farm Cottage, Fornham St Genevieve, Suffolk, IP28 6TS to be received by 16th September at the latest.
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We value diversity and appoint on merit.