We are seeking an organised and forthright individual who enjoys a challenge and ensures tasks are completed in a timely manner. The environmental enforcement remit is one which deals with trends but can bring something new every day. Enforcement is an area of huge interest politically and in the public eye.
We require a team leader who can:
- Manage expectation and find ways to get the job done.
- Manage a team which covers remits such as flytipping, illegal encampments, litter, domestic and commercial waste and abandoned vehicles to name a few areas
- Attending court when necessary and leading prosecutions
- Ensuring performance is high at the same time as ensuring the welfare of our officers while having experience in team management, an understanding of a political working environment and environmental enforcement knowledge.
- Carrying out and organising enforcement operations during unsociable hours to ensure a safe and clean environment for our residents and visitors.
Due to the nature of the role, this post requires an enhanced DBS check. This post requires you to have a full driving licence and your own transport. Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme. Please visit:
to submit your application.
Closing date for applications: 27th September 2019.