We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated, enthusiastic colleague to join our hard working site team. To provide efficient and effective caretaking support to the School ensuring the security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards. To undertake new developments in school that may require skills such as wood work, plumbing and electrical works.
• Assisting the site manager with the site team to ensure outstanding support is available during the school day and beyond
• The security of the premises and its contents, general maintenance of all internal and external areas, including maintenance and operation of plant
• Porterage, grounds maintenance, litter management, chemical control under direction, where appropriate.
• All Health & Safety aspects of the facilities, ensuring compliance to all current legislation/requirements
Will be expected to:
• Be proactive, respond to emergency ‘out of hours’ situations promptly, hold a full UK driving licence, hold a trade qualification
• Previous experience of working in site or facilities management an advantage.
For an application form and full job description see the school website www.tbshs.org or call the Headteacher’s PA. Mrs D Landers on 01279 868686 for further information.
TBSHS is committed to promoting the safety and welfare of our children and expects staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure Barring Service check required for all successful applicants.
Applications by Friday 4 October 2019 Interviews W/C 7 October 2019