Paper Technologist Apprenticeship
Following on from the success of their specialist apprentice
programme in Paper Technology, Palm Paper are now looking to
recruit the next generation of paper technologists, to embark on a
three-year Anglo/German apprenticeship scheme.
On successful completion of the programme, individuals
will receive an internationally recognised certificate in Paper
Technology and then join one of the 5 shift production teams in
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate they have
the following qualifications and personal qualities:
Qualifications and Requirements:
• B grade or higher GCSE (or equivalent) qualifications in
mathematics, English and or a science subject
• Be legally entitled to work in the UK and at times study in
• Be IT literate with experience in using MS Word and Excel
• Be highly motivated and self-disciplined
• Be willing to spend up to 7 weeks studying in Germany
• Be a committed team player
• Be flexible and confident
We offer a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a
technological advanced and expanding privately owned company.
Applications must be made by CV and be in Word or pdf format.
All CV’s should be emailed.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Closing date for these vacancies is the 20th October 2019