Due to an expansion in business we are looking to recruit talented Production Operatives to join us at Johnsons Hotel Linen - Bourne.
• The hours of work are 4 on 4 off rotational, 12 hour shifts
• Factory 1 - 06:00 to 18:00 / 18:00 to 06:00
• Factory 2 - 07:00 to 19:00 / 19:00 to 07:00
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Operating the production lines to assist with maximising output, ensuring safety and quality standards are maintained and helping us to achieve our KPI’s
• Complying with all Health and Safety Policies and Standards within the company
• Raising any hazards, near misses or Health and Safety concerns
Production Operatives are required to:
• Be able to work as part of a team and on their own
• Have basic communication skills
• Be flexible as tasks within the factory may vary from time to time
Additional benefits include the opportunity for personal development and progression, contributory pension scheme and Death in Service Benefit.
For further information email email@example.com or call 01778 420903