Gedney Church End Primary School, Church End, Gedney, Spalding,
Lincolnshire. PE12 0BU
Salary: £19,171 to £20,344 pro rata
Working hours: 20 hours per week see below for working pattern
Contract type: Permanent
Gedney Church End Primary School is looking to appoint a dynamic Caretaker at this small and friendly establishment. Your working week is 20 hours per week to be worked Mondays to Fridays 7am – 8.30am and 3.30pm – 6pm.
The successful candidate will:
- Responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of cleanliness of designated areas in the building and duties will include toilets and associated facilities against an agreed cleaning specification and good attention to detail.
- Good ‘handy’ person skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales is essential and a flexible approach
- Be able to work independently using initiative and as part of a team
- Able to communicate clearly with and relate positively to all members of staff
- Knowledge of Health & Safety at work
- Ability to recognise the importance of ensuring a secure and safe environment
Experience is essential, although persons with skills appropriate and a willing attitude are invited to apply.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS including a barred list check against the child workforce, medical and references.
Please request an application form by email
Closing date: 28th October 2019
Interview date: to be confirmed