Digital Marketing Coordinator
LRUK Digital Marketing Coordinator
Learning Resources Inc. is a leading global developer and manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational toys and learning aids trusted by teachers and parents and loved by children. Based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, Learning Resources Ltd is responsible for marketing, selling and supplying these high-quality products to the territories of Europe, the Middle East, Africa & India serving children and their families, preschool, nursery and primary school markets under two house brands: Learning Resources and Educational Insights.
This is a new role working within a highly collaborative marketing team. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this is an idea opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their digital marketing skills in a fast- growing company. The position holder will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring web, amazon and digital content and activity as well as liaising with digital suppliers and agencies. The candidate will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to help deliver the annual corporate and marketing plan.
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Working Knowledge, at least, of Google Analytics
- Educated to degree level within a marketing discipline
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Able to work on own initiative but also play a key part within a team
- Experience with the Magento Web Platform an advantage
The main duties will include:
- Regular monitoring and reporting of online activity
- Execution of monthly website activity against the overall campaign plan including optimised category merchandising and homepage
- Distribute trade email signups to the sales team
- Maintaining the website admin tools with behind the scene details e.g. product rankings, keywords, award wins
- Setting up online discounts to support internal and external marketing campaigns
- Uploading appropriate downloadable material to enhance each product listing
- Adding & removing products from the website
- Maintaining correct online product data e.g. trademark updates, safety warning, ages, awards
- Maintaining website cross and upsell information
- Provide updated Twisted ASINS to the Amazon team
- Uploading correct imagery, supplied by the Creative & Digital Design Specialist, to the website
- Maintaining the sale section to optimise sell-through of slow moving and discontinues products
- Creating and maintaining website pages and redirects
- Maintain the Amazon storefront to showcase marquee items and seasonal selling periods
- Keep up to date with website best practice to ensure customer expectations are met
- Ad hoc digital support
- Support the wider marketing team at external shows and events
- Provide cover for the Digital Marketing team when necessary
- Have a genuine passion for digital marketing, customer experience and building brand awareness
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Flexibility to adapt plans / challenges as they arise
- Continually seeks to innovate and shares insights to drive efficiencies
- Naturally inquisitive, with an ability to spot opportunities and offer challenges
- Strong focus on the customer needs and insight, customer trends, competitor strategies and technological developments
Skills & Experience
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way.
- Proactive and results driven with excellent organization and project management skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong focus on delivering an excellent digital customer experience
- Passion for understanding and applying digital and technological developments.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards.
- Flexibility to adapt plans and challenges as they arise.
- Continually seeks to innovate and shares insights to drive efficiencies.
- Naturally inquisitive, with an ability to spot opportunities and offer challenges.
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Proactive and results driven
- Ambitious and willing to learn.
To apply, please send your CV & Cover Letter