Sales and Marketing Administrator
Space Connect – Sales and Marketing Administrator
SmartSpace Software is looking for an administrator to support the small, but growing team of their subsidiary company Space Connect.
The role of the Sales and Marketing Administrator is to provide support on partner sales activities, ensuring the sales team has the appropriate tools to engage with the partner channel network. You will contribute to plans on new partner acquisition and onboarding those partners into Space Connect.
- Processing new sales leads
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and clients, scheduling diaries
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Reporting of KPIs and performance against these
- Answering sales-related queries on products and services
- Onboarding new partners and supporting existing partners
- Contribute to the design and implementation of sales strategies and marketing plans across multiple channels for each product or service being offered, including special promotions, events etc
- Maintain excellent relationships with partners through superior customer service
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that could improve marketing and sales performance
We're looking for a person who:
- Has proven experience in a similar sales and marketing support role
- Has social media marketing experience
- Relishes connecting with people
- Is friendly, patient and instinctively communicates well with key stakeholders
- Has strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Is flexible in approach
- Is comfortable with technology and key business applications
- Is proactive in approach
- The role reports to the Managing Director of Space Connect
- Full time role, Monday - Friday.
- This role is based in the Mildenhall offices of SmartSpace Software, subject to working from home arrangements under COVID-19.
Our Culture and Company
Part of SmartSpace Software Plc, Space Connect is software technology company operating in the workspace management environment. The company offers a cloud-based platform offering room booking, desk booking, visitor management, catering and workplace analytics. The business has technology in the areas of facial recognition, AI and analytics, along with allowing for the rapid deployment and configuration of tools to be used by customers and partners.