Customer Support Administrator
Space Connect – Customer Support Administrator
SmartSpace Software is looking for an administrator to support the small, but growing team of their subsidiary company Space Connect.
The role of the Customer Support Administrator is to provide great service and support to Space Connect’s customers, whether on calls or via email, live chat or instant message.
- Prioritise and process customer requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Investigate and resolve customer issues patiently and in a timely manner
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep financial and other data secure, processing in accordance with company policy
- Maximise technology and system functionality to deliver improvements in customer care
- When time permits, this role will additionally support on the company’s social media marketing activities
We're looking for a person who:
- Has some experience in a similar role, delivering a high standard of customer service
- Relishes connecting with people
- Is motivated to resolve queries and problems
- Is friendly, patient and instinctively communicates well with key stakeholders
- Uses active listening skills
- Has good administration skills and attention to detail
- Is flexible in approach
- Is comfortable with technology and key business applications
- As a plus - has some social media marketing experience
- The role reports to the Managing Director of Space Connect
- Full time role, Monday - Friday.
- This role is based in the Mildenhall offices of SmartSpace Software, subject to working from home arrangements under COVID-19.
Our Culture and Company
Part of SmartSpace Software Plc, Space Connect is software technology company operating in the workspace management environment. The company offers a cloud-based platform offering room booking, desk booking, visitor management, catering and workplace analytics. The business has technology in the areas of facial recognition, AI and analytics, along with allowing for the rapid deployment and configuration of tools to be used by customers and partners.