Sales Account Executive
Swipedon – Sales Account Executive
SmartSpace Software is looking for a motivated, talented and personable Sales Account Executive to join the small, but growing UK team of their New Zealand-based subsidiary company SwipedOn.
The role of the SwipedOn Sales Account Executive is to focus on growing new revenue and customer numbers, while identifying opportunities to manage and expand our existing customer base. The Sales Account Executive plays a key role in our business, turning new customers into long-term profitable relationships. Being the face of SwipedOn, they will represent our brand to the market, assisting and delighting our customers with every interaction to ensure their business needs are met.
- Achieve monthly quotas for new revenue and customer growth targets.
- Strategically build, manage and close a sales pipeline to achieve monthly goals.
- Manage Inbound leads with a high priority, meeting SLA contact rates.
- Drive new initiatives to prospect outbound leads, focusing on high value or high converting segments.
- Identify opportunities to continue growing the current customer base, expanding existing revenue through locations, upgrades and add-ons.
- Supporting customer requests for technical support, both during trial periods and ongoing as and when needed.
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and products.
- Maintain and keep an updated record of all customer activities in a CRM on a daily basis
To be successful in this role you must have:
- The right attitude! You need to be an ambitious and motivated self-starter, someone who takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of selling to different customers while solving a wide range of problems.
In addition to the right attitude you:
- Understand current industry sales processes, sales techniques and negotiating strategies
- Are comfortable with making a high volume of sales calls per day, following up via email and closing a large number of deals per month
- Have a minimum of 1 year of proven sales experience in a sales environment, software preferable
- Have a confident approach to sales and building relationships with key accounts
- Enjoy the challenge of working with a broad range of different customers to understand their business needs and comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Are passionate about tech and enjoy finding ways to simplify the buying and selling process
- Understand and own the skills required to operate in a fast-paced tech environment
- Are confident in multi-tasking, and working remotely in a small team
- Experience working with software, specifically SaaS company is a plus
- Experience with HubSpot, Intercom, g-suite and iOS is highly regarded
We're looking for a person who is:
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- A likeable person with a positive attitude
- Flexible in mindset and comfortable managing rapid change
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and have a high level of initiative
- Comes to the table with solutions to solve problems
- The role reports to SwipedOn’s Head of Sales based in New Zealand.
- Full time role, Monday - Friday. Your schedule is subject to change based on business needs and may require you to work weekends and additional hours when needed.
- This role is based in the Mildenhall offices of SmartSpace Software, subject to working from home arrangements under COVID-19.
- Candidate details will be shared with the SwipedOn recruitment team, in order to progress applications.
Our Culture and Company
Part of SmartSpace Software Plc, SwipedOn is an established and successful SaaS business Head Quartered in New Zealand and with offices in the US and UK. We are an exciting company with a truly global customer base and footprint - our visitor management platform sits in thousands of receptions worldwide and we’re growing this number at a rapid pace. SwipedOn prides itself on being a great place to work. We are a fun and friendly team who love to collaborate and be creative. We care about the environment and act as a responsible corporate (we plant a new native tree for every new customer we sign up). We believe in working hard, delivering results and the satisfaction of a job well done, but we also value quality of life. Join SwipedOn now to help us change the world, one visitor book at a time.