Geosense Ltd is a leading manufacturer of safety monitoring instruments used by the construction industry worldwide.
Due to continued expansion, we have a full-time vacancy in our production department for a Machine Operator to operate CNC lathes/mill in the in-house Machine Shop and to aid the head machinist in day to day machining activities.
· Operating a CNC lathe/mill from existing programmes
· Monitoring tool wear during cycles
· Spot checking parts during machine cycles
· Loading of material into machine/bar feed
· Cutting and handling of raw material
· Cleaning of machine parts
· Deburring of machined parts
· Maintenance of machine fluids
· Basic maintenance of machine tools
· Machine shop housekeeping
Basic machining qualifications (turning, milling, manual and CNC)
CNC lathe/mill experience (minimum 2 years)
The ideal candidate will have experience of Fanuc/Haas controller operator interpretation and knowledge of mixed materials including stainless steel & nickel alloys.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Confident and friendly manner
• The ability to work calmly under pressure
• Good engineering skills
• Sense of quality
• Computer literate
• Ability to multi-task
We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic professional who takes pride in their work, has a drive to progress and willingness to learn and become part of a successful team.
- 25 days Holiday
- Perkbox subscription
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please include CV or brief career resume. Application deadline: 30/10/2020