IT Network Senior Support Technician
- South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
- £17,842 - £28,672 per annum
- Education & Childcare, Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
salary £17,842 - £28,672 per annum
Candidates should possess:
• Practical experience in computer hardware repair and maintenance, along with network cable installation;
• Sound working knowledge in a range of different software products to be able to support other users including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite;
• Knowledge of WordPress content management system, and plugins;
• Experience of social media advertisements and posts;
• Graphic design experience desirable;
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues;
• Effective communication and marketing skills;
• Working within a similar school environment would be an advantage;
• The ability to be able to work on your own initiative and demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. All Trust sites offer a calm and safe working environment, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
For an application form and further information please visit our website
Closing date for applications is 9am Tuesday 10th November 2020.
Interviews will follow shortly thereafter.