Electrical Contracts Manager
Salary £38 - £50k + company car
The role reports to the Managing Director. Electrical industry knowledge, experience and qualifications are required, including City & Guilds 18th Edition.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee the Electrical Department and the management of a team of electrical engineers.
- Play a key role in setting the overall strategy for their department.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Take responsibility for scheduling projects and delegating tasks within their team.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are communicated effectively and followed at all times.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in electrical design (CAD) and electrical fault finding.
- Panel design and PLC programming experience.
- Previous success in sales and negotiating as well as networking and establishing rapport with clients.
- The ability to price and quote jobs and carry out site visits and works for our key contracts.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Successful track record of managing people and resources and meeting department targets.
A full driving licence is essential.
For details on these roles and the company go to glenfarrow.co.uk/jobs
To apply please send CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(or click apply now to email)
Gln Farrow UK Ltd
Glendum Close, Pinchbeck, Spalding, Lincolnshire PE11 3DQ
01775 722327 | glenfarrow.co.uk