The Riverside Practice, March, Cambridgeshire
Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner
The Riverside Practice would like to recruit an Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner who can help us to continue providing excellent care to our patients.
A bit about The Riverside Practice
The Practice is based in March which is a Fenland market town in the Isle of Ely area of Cambridgeshire, with larger cities of Ely, Peterborough and Kings Lynn within commutable distance.
We are situated in a large, spacious modern purpose built building which accommodates our 2 Partners, 1 salaried GP, 4 experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners (one is due to retire), 5 Practice Nurses, 2 Super HCA’s, Phlebotomist along with an experienced Practice Manager and excellent administration support who recognise the pressures of the clinical team and work hard to support them
As a Practice we are committed to:-
- Providing the best possible experience and clinical care for our patients
- Investing in training of all staff
- Maintaining a supportive and friendly working environment
- Regular clinical meetings and full practice meetings
- Creating a positive work-life balance, we do not want our employees working late at night.
- Providing a good working environment for our employees, the tea room was recently refurbished to provide a comfortable environment for breaks– this was a thank you from the partners for achieving a good rating at CQC inspection
In return for your commitment to us we can offer a supportive team, a great working environment and competitive earnings, free car parking, support with developing special interests, regular mandatory training updates and clinical support meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Qualification ideally at a Masters level
- Non-medical prescriber qualification
- Experience of working autonomously and being flexible with daily demands
- Be experienced with demonstrating critical thinking within a safe clinical decision-making process
- Ability to carry out clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care.
Hours: 3 days a week (6 sessions)
If this sounds interesting then we would love to hear from you!
The vacancy is available due to retirement of one of our Advanced Nurse Practitioners. We have reluctantly accepted this, and therefore now we need to recruit someone to join our ANP team.
We are very lucky to have an experienced team of 4 Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioners working here. They work closely together and have regular meetings which are clinical/admin or training focused. It is important to us as a Practice that we work in a supportive environment where we balance the need of providing excellent patient care with the wellbeing of our team.
Should you be interested in finding out more about the Practice or role, we are happy to organise an informal visit to the Practice and the opportunity to meet with some on the team.
For further information and details on how to apply please contact