- South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
- £18,562 - £28,672 per annum
- Education & Childcare, Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
IT Technicians required as soon as possible Salary £18,562 - £28,672 per annum depending on experience 37 hours per week 24 days annual holiday (excluding public holidays)
South Lincolnshire Academies Trust are seeking to appoint two IT Technicians to join a small team of dedicated staff to assist with the running of the Trust’s well-equipped IT network. The successful candidates will be required to work at Bourne Academy and Spalding Academy respectively
Candidates must have:
- Practical experience in computer hardware repair & maintenance, along with network cable installation;
- Sound working knowledge in a range of different software products to be able to support other users including Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite;
- Graphic design experience desirable; role will include some website work using wordpress platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues;
- Experience in lighting & sound along with video & sound editing desirable but not essential;
- Working within a similar school environment would be an advantage;
- The ability to be able to work on your own initiative and within the team to demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Both Bourne and Spalding sites are a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
For an application form and further information please visit www.slat.org.uk or contact Miss Vanessa Weekes on 01778 422365.
Closing date for applications is 9am Thursday 11th February 2021.
Interviews will follow shortly thereafter.
We look forward to hearing from you.