Tattersalls Ltd, Europe's leading firm of Bloodstock Auctioneers, is recruiting a full-time Grounds person to assist with the upkeep and maintenance of its 43-acre Park Paddocks site in Newmarket. The company is offering a competitive remuneration package together with long term job security.
- As a member of an established team, to maintain the grounds within Park Paddocks to a very high standard.
- In particular to assist with grass and hedge cutting, and general garden maintenance.
- During bloodstock sales, to prepare horse boxes and assist with a wide variety of duties, some of which may involve handling horses.
- Some unsociable hours will be required due to the nature of the business including evening, weekend and occasional bank holiday work.
- An enthusiastic worker who enjoys being part of a team and is used to achieving high standards.
- A practical "hands on" candidate required who is capable of using ground maintenance equipment and machinery.
- A capable driver; ideally teleporter qualified and/or experienced tractor driver.
- Horse skills preferred though not a necessity.
The company is offering a competitive
remuneration package together with long term career prospects.
Please apply, enclosing a current CV, to
Paula Lucas, Tattersalls Ltd, Terrace House, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 9BT
or by email to
Closing date for applications: Fri 12th February 2021