R.A.B. Precision Engineering Limited
Require a competent time served Skilled Engineer - Manual Lathe/Turner operator who has experience working centre lathes or similar machinery.
A solid background in engineering is required along with experience of manufacturing bespoke products - we supply components for an interesting and varied range of industries.
The main roles and responsibilities include:
- Use a manual Centre lathe and tooling to machine components as specified on drawings
- The ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to work to a high standard working to tight tolerances with excellent attention to detail.
- Competent on all aspects of setting tools, including having an understanding of cutting speeds and feeds.
- Strong experience using measurement/inspection equipment including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a small team
- Maintains work areas in a safe, clean and orderly manner
Formal Engineering qualifications advantageous not essential.
Hours: 39hrs Mon-Fri Monday 8.30am to 5.00pm (1/2Hr Lunch)
Friday 8.30am to 4pm
Salary to be negotiated depending on experience
Full time permanent
Applications by email to email@example.com