Office/ Accounts Administrator
We are an established Family run Roofing Contractor Based in Deeping St James, and are looking to recruit an Office/Accounts Administrator to join our team.
The ideal candidate would have a basic understanding of accounts and payroll, full training will be given. We offer excellent working conditions, our working week is 9-5 along with 5 weeks holiday (plus bank holidays). On site parking. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Typing of quotations
- Answering the telephone
- General office duties
- Petty Cash
- Ordering Stationary
- Making appointments for roofing enquiries
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Purchase ledger month end procedures
- Maintain cash books and perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by Finance Director
- Processing a weekly / monthly Payroll
- Processing a weekly / monthly Sub-Contractor payments
- Checking weekly tracker reports
- Producing weekly van hire invoices
- Monthly reporting to HMRC
- Previous experience with Sage Line 50 is preferable
- Good Numerical skills
- Good Excel skills
- Attention to detail / confidentiality
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written and listening skills)
- Organisational skills, including time management, prioritisation of tasks and self-motivating
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate then please get in touch.
This is a company where you will feel valued and part of a team.
Click apply now to email your CV.