Plant Area Manager
Our plants need you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Plant Area Manager to help lead our team at Hamstreet Garden Centre, in Kent. Grovewell Garden Centres are renowned for excellent, expert customer care and high quality, well maintained plants. As a member of our team we expect you to be as passionate about gardening as we are.
The successful candidate must have:
- A creative attitude towards plant retailing to deliver consistently high standards of merchandising and displays
- Meticulous attention to detail
- In-depth plant, pest & disease knowledge
- An eye for detail, excellent house keeping and stock control management
- A passion for customer service and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to lead, train and motivate the team
- Enthusiasm for horticulture, flexible, highly motivated and commercially aware
This is a full time position and will include weekend and Bank Holiday
working. Please note this is a manual role
- Competitive rates of pay
- 20% staff discount on most purchases
- 28 days holiday for full time staff (includes Bank Holidays)
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
Send your C.V. and covering letter to apply, click apply now.