Due to continued growth, CLM are recruiting for the following role:
Working independently of the main delivery team, the CAD role will provide support throughout a project’s lifetime. You will be required to manipulate existing pre-configured layouts to suit specific legal requirements, turning design specification drawings into Land Registry compliant legal plans.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2013 - Current
• Expertise in the preparation of Land Registry compliant legal plans would be desirable, but not essential
• Working knowledge of Civils & Industry guidelines, desirable but not essential PREFERRED SKILLS
• Ability to work independently
• Manage & prioritise workloads to meet timescales of wider CLM team
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge within the utilities industry, Gas & Electric
• Understanding and knowledge of project management
• Good decision making and analytical skills
• Good communicator with the ability to build and establish relationships quickly
• Organised and systematic approach with good attention to detail
• Collaborating with others
• Analysing problems and making decisions
• The role could be expanded into a design house role within the CLM umbrella which could potentially suit somebody architecturally or engineering trained who might be looking to work within a more specialist environment.
The role is full time and salary will be dependent upon experience. The role would be based at our offices in Ketton.
Please send covering letters and CV’s to Victoria@clm-ltd.co.uk