Interim Team Leader
Great Finborough and Worlingworth
Be the difference, change lives - apply today!
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to work across 2 locations in Great Finborough & Worlingworth for a period of 9 months, working with adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
This is also a great opportunity for senior carers (HCAs) looking to work in a different setting.
Experience of being a Team Leader is essential for this role.
- 28 days paid holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)*
- Make a genuine difference to someone's life
- Blue Light Card
- Pension scheme
- Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements
- Fantastic training and development
- Paid for DBS
- Refer a friend scheme (earning £100 - £400 per referral)
*pro rata for part time staff
About The Role
- Work alongside the Support Manager to ensure that our staff are providing excellent support to the people that we work with
- Play a key role in day to day management of the location
- Provide support and supervision to the support staff
- Manage the rota and ensure that staff are fully trained
- Provide on the job coaching, feedback, and act as a role model
- Take part in an on-call rota to ensure that staff have access to support when it is needed
- Sleep ins
- Waking nights
- Bank holidays
What skills and experience do I need?
- Previous experience in a Team Leader/senior role supporting people with learning disabilities
- Able to work flexibly on a 7-day rota
- Skills and interests in direct line management of staff and developing others
- People that share our values
- Excellent communication including verbal, written and IT skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Full UK driving license and own car
- Have (or be willing to work towards) a level 3 Qualifications & Credit Framework Diploma (QCF)
At Affinity Trust, all of the people we support have a learning disability but many have associated health needs, dementia, physical disabilities, profound and multiple learning disability or mental health needs.
All our Support Workers complete shadow shifts before working with the people we support.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, provided by Affinity Trust.
We promote diversity and inclusion within our workforce.
Affinity Trust is committed to being Disability Confident. As part of our commitment, all candidates who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria for the role are guaranteed an interview.