Internal Sales Account Manager
- 2fawcett Empowering Recruitment
- 22,000 - 26,000
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Role: Internal Sales Account Manager
Salary: &163;22,000 &43; &163;4,000 OTE
2Fawcett are recruiting for an Internal Sales Account Manager, to join a company located in Nottingham on a permanent basis. The business is looking for the Internal Sales Account Manager, to report directly into the Internal Sales Team Leader. They are a leading specialist in their industry and have a brilliant reputation that they have built on strong client relationships and trust, over a long period of time.
The reason for this vacancy is down to growth, so this is a new role. You will be responsible for supporting the division in a wide range of activities which will in return contribute to the growth and reputation of the business.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Account Manager
- Managing the sales process from initial enquiry, product specifying, to processing low to high value, single to multiple line sales orders for same day dispatch to the customer base; through to post sales activities.
- Accuracy and speed are essential qualities in this fast-paced role.
- Customer relationship management is key to this role, so proactive engagement with existing accounts and a thorough understanding of their buying patterns, and opportunities to identify & create new business opportunities based on excellent communications skills will be required.
- Daily tracking of sales figures and the Compiling of sales reports from defined metrics and KPi's to enable accurate sales projections and effective client contact
- This sales division interacts with many other internal departments so the candidate will be able to communicate and provide solutions to product and customer issues by working closely with the purchasing, stock-control and warehouse; and other sales divisions.
Requirements of the Internal Sales Account Manager
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Clearly expressed interpersonal skills, demonstrated verbally and in writing; maintained especially in time-constrained and pressured situations.
- Attention to detail and a determination to produce accurate work at all times.
- The role is busy, with changing demands throughout the day; personal organization and time management is a must.
- This position requires an individual who can be effective with minimal supervision, and yet be called upon to take an active role within the team as required.
What will you get in return
- An opportunity to work a UKs leading specialist in their industry
- A competitive salary
Monday - Friday
9am - 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break