Car Sales Executive
- Winners Recruitment Limited
- St. Albans
- 20,000 - 42,000
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Working as part of a friendly team and reporting to the Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for handling face-to-face, phone and email queries, and converting them to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. You'll manage the end-to-end customer experience, ensuring options are tailored to the customer&39;s needs and lifestyle. An average day could see you:
• Responding to enquiries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
• Guiding customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both Brayleys and the manufacturer.
• Maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance, insurance products and optional extras to meet your individual sales targets
• Assisting in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
• Maintaining your specialist knowledge of the manufacturer&39;s vehicles and options, and participating in the latest knowledge updates
• Managing the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with all processes
And, of course, we'll need you to always adhere to Brayleys and industry regulations relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance.
Do I need experience?
We welcome applications from experienced Sales Executives, but we'd also love to hear from you if you're looking to enter the retail automotive industry. We believe in our leadership and training, and this allows us to recruit for attitude and train for skill. The key attributes we look for are:
?? Influencing skills with the ability and confidence to convert enquiries to sales
?? Excellent customer management skills to build long-lasting relationships
?? Professionalism, with a commitment to adhering to processes and procedures
?? Commitment to the Brayleys Value of &39;treating every customer as we would a welcome guest in our own home&39;Will my career development be a priority?
We invest in you from day one. You'll attend a suite of training courses delivered by leading trainers and our own team, whether you have previous car sales experience or are brand new to the industry. This suite of courses includes an insight into the psychology of sales and sets you up to succeed. You'll also complete regular manufacturer training to ensure your knowledge of products and options is kept up to date.