Registered Home Manager
- Howard Finley Ltd
- 50,000 - 50,000
- Social Care & Nursing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Home Manager - Halstead
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for our client&39;s Residential Home based in Halstead area who are looking for a successful and experienced Care Home Manager to take charge and lead this wonderful care home for the elderly, those with Dementia and more. The home is able to provide care for up to 55 individuals.
- &163;50,000 per annum
- Full-time, permanent employment
- The operational day-to-day management of the service and the health, safety and welfare of the Service Users
- Sales - promoting the home to potential clients.
- Marketing - devising a suitable marketing strategy to ensure that the Home is appropriately marketed in the most cost-effective manner.
- Staff Management - including workforce planning, recruitment/ training of new and existing staff/ rota management/ supervisions and appraisals/ regular staff meetings/ disciplinaries / staff absence/sickness etc.
- Management of budgets and day-to-day expenditure.
- Ensuring Heatherwood&39;s continued regulatory compliance and that appropriate policies and procedures are in place.
- Compliance at all times with CQC guidelines, with constant reference to KLOE, so that the Home is prepared for inspection by CQC at all times.
The Person essentials
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a management capacity in a Care Home setting
- Experience of working in/managing a service
- Experience of managing an effective team
- A knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards of the service, including the need for the management and delivery of person-centred services
- Good leadership and communication skills
- NVQ Level 4/5
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Alistair on to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.