- Potensis Selection Limited
- 60,000 - 70,000
- Construction & Building Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Site Manager - Royston Hertfordshire - Perm - &163;60,000 - &163;70,000
We are currently working with a privately-owned residential developer who are looking to enhance their Build team by recruiting an additional Site Manager to join their existing team. The business is focussed on developing complex, design led, residential developments across Hertfordshire and Essex. They are also actively acquiring new sites to add to their excellent pipeline of future developments.
Responsibilities will include:
As Site Manager you will be responsible for the initial site set up and then the ongoing management of the site from groundworks through to completion, ensuring that all deadlines and NHBC standards are met.
In addition, you will need:
- A minimum of 3&43; years' experience of working on new build housing developments, gained within in a quality driven residential developer or new build social housing contractor
- To be highly organised and work in a fast paced environment.
- Extensive experience covering internal management
- A stable career history of permanent employment
- Take pride in producing high quality developments
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid.
- A demonstrable ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- A history of planning and delivering projects on time and in budget
- Excellent attention to detail, with a focus on internal finishes
If you have experience of running your own projects as a site manager, thiis a great opportunity to join a prestigious, growing developer who have an excellent record of delivering fantastic properties.
This is an excellent role with an expanding business and would suit someone who is currently working for a residential developer with experience in Traditional housing.
For more information please apply today.