Commercial Property Solicitor
- Clear IT Recruitment Limited
- 35,000 - 60,000
- Contract Type
- Full Time
My client is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their growing team in Stowmarket, Suffolk.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who long-term wishes to progress further in their career and begin working within higher management. The Law firm has a fantastic reputation and wishes to invite an enthusiastic and motivated Solicitor to become an integral part of the business.
As part of their program of expansion, they are currently recruiting a Solicitor with at least 2&43; years PQE to join our Commercial Property team. The role requires:
• Competence in handling Commercial Property matters.
• Expertise dealing with property development including options and promotion agreements.
• The ability to manage an existing caseload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and be very self-motivated.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client care.
• Excellent communications skills.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and will have gained Commercial Property experience within well-respected firms. They will be skilled at building lasting working relationships with clients, willing to play an active role in the team's business development activities and will have a demonstrable drive to contribute to the Commercial Property team's ongoing success.
This role involves acting for a wide variety of clients including property investors and developers, landowners and banks. As a result the work is varied and stimulating with the opportunity to develop skills in all areas of property development, investment and ownership.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.