- Bury St. Edmunds
- 18,000 - 19,000
- Administration & Secretarial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours a week
Are you an excellent administrator looking to join a leading UK company? Have you got administration experience with a great telephone manner?
My client based in Woolpit are recruiting for an administrative assistant to join the asset management team to provide crucial support to the asset management team to ensure the service they deliver is smooth and efficient.
What is involved?
• You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the electric asset management database, and other department data base systems.
• You will liaise with contractors to arrange and undertake maintenance/repairs on electric assets.
• You will be confident in processing invoices and handover packs from the sister company.
• You will assist the team leader to issue data and reports in line with the monthly reporting requirements.
• You will raise purchase orders, and process signage and security requisitions.
• Ensure all data is relevant and accurate that is captured by the team.
You will have a strong administration background and will be wanting to take on a new challenge. You will have great telephone manner and will be comfortable making outbound and taking inbound calls. You will be proficient in using Microsoft office, specifically word, excel and PowerPoint. You may have the ability to read and interpret CAD drawings.
What is in it for you?