Talent Acquisition Manager
- Distinct Recruitment
- 35,000 - 40,000
- Recruitment & HR Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager, looking to put your personal stamp on things?
Do you have experience of managing a small team and working in a fast paced and autonomous environment?
Due to this organisations ongoing success and ambitious growth plans they are looking for a Talent Professional to help attract, retain and nurture the very best people to support its rapid growth.
So, are you ready to be the companies next talented employee?
What you'll be doing:
- Partnering with leaders to define their people requirements, developing fit for purpose strategies and talent pipelines
- Designing and implementing a candidate attraction strategy enabling the business to hire, retain and develop the best talent
- Managing a high volume of roles through the full recruitment cycle
- Undertake a variety of sourcing activities to fill current vacancies using relevant recruitment marketing tools
- Be the custodian of the candidate experience, ensuring candidates have an outstanding experience throughout the selection and on-boarding process
- Coach hiring managers to plan the most effective selection processes
- Creating reports, monitoring, and presenting KPI's to continuously identify areas of improvement
- Line managing a small team
- Providing market insights to the business
- Building and developing external relationships with agencies and other employers to best promote the brand
- You'll be experienced in full-cycle recruitment and employee branding, have a keen eye for spotting talent and a creative way of discovering them.
- Good understanding of all selection methods and techniques such as interviews, assignments and psychological tests and a creative ability to improve on the traditional methods
- Proficient in the use of social media and recruitment tools
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders and customers
- Critical and creative thinker with good problem-solving skills