- Anglian Water
- 24,000 - 24,000
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Circa &163;24,000 dependent on skills & experience
Full time, 37 hours per week
Are you a proactive, organised, and enthusiastic individual? If so, this could be the right job for you
As an Tactical Planner you will work alongside the Capacity Planner to provide tactical and operational resource planning within Customer & Wholesale Services.
The key purpose of this role is to:
- Manage the 1 week to 6-week resource planning window to ensure all workload is prioritised and planned within business targets and thresholds.
- Ensure planning and scheduling processes are aligned to deliver the most optimised plan and maximum benefit to the operation.
- Manage the booking and planning of all schedule staffs non availability day requests, balancing agent satisfaction and service levels.
- Schedule and manage agents&39; expectations for the delivery of the varied working shift patterns
- Identifying and resolving key issues that impact customer wait times, abandonment rates, redials, customer experience and backlogs.
- Take ownership of engaging with front line employees and Operational Managers for opinions/alternatives for any proposed enhancements to short term working shift policies.
- Present 4-week Intra Day Plans and Back Office plans at weekly planning meeting with Operational Managers.
- Ensure clear channel of communication provided to operations and front-line agents for all amendments/updates to weekly plans.
- Develop and exploit Work Force Management and Intra Day Automation systems to deliver new offline planning process enhancements.
- Plan, schedule and optimise adhoc business and departmental planning requests i.e. company briefs.
What does it take to be a Tactical Planner?
- A minimum of two-year Customer Service experience essential, gained in a call centre environment
- The ideal applicant will be educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate a highly flexible, constructive attitude and strong team working skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Benefits aligned to this role
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do.
This role is considered a Team Contributor on the internal role framework.
Your benefits will include:
- Personal private health care
- 23 days annual leave - rising with length of service
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme - with a considerable contribution from Anglian Water
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
Since the introduction of the role framework, some benefits may have changed which previously applied to this role.
Closing date: 13th June 2021