- 32,000 - 37,000
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you experienced Design Draughtsperson with a solid background in SolidWorks or Tekla? Seeking a new role? Look no further
Our client is expanding their design and projects team and are looking for a sixth person to join them, reporting to the Drawing Office / Design Manager.
• Development of General Arrangements drawings using SolidWorks to produce CAD fabrication drawings and materials/cutting lists to support our manufacturing departments.
• To ensure quality of drawings provided in the factory meet our internal specification/processes and requirements.
• Perform drawing changes as required using SolidWorks.
• Maintain project files as required.
• Good understanding SolidWorks 2019 up or Tekla 2018
• Ability to produce, read and check engineering drawings.
• Understanding and interpretation of engineering and drawing standards.
• Good experience of architectural metalwork and structural steelwork.
• An understanding or ability to use AutoCAD package.
Must be able to work quickly, accurately and with minimum supervision.
This is a full time role working hours 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and excellent benefits package. Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on or email your CV to