- Ad Warrior
- 8.91 - 10.55
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is the UK&39;s leading independent seed specialist and plant breeder. They breed, supply and treat high quality vegetable and agricultural seed through the UK, using the latest in plant breeding research and seed technology.
The company are looking for someone who can operate a range of production equipment with a high level of attention to detail. The successful candidate needs to be able to handle routine tasks and procedures whilst working alone or as part of a team with an ability to remain calm and focused when working under pressure. Good planning and organising skills are essential with good levels of communication, literacy, and numeracy skills.
You should have a can-do attitude, be reliable, punctual, and able to work in a physically demanding environment.
A flexible approach to working hours is required including potential for overtime and shift work, especially when there are high demands for production output. You may also be required to assist in our Trials and Seed Technology operations as required.
Working as part of the Warehouse team to provide a quality service to all customers based upon the information supplied through the order placement process. General duties include seed cleaning / grading and receiving / despatching of orders.
- Work under guidance of the Warehouse Team Leader to ensure tasks are completed accurately and efficiently
- Carry out tasks according to Microsoft Dynamic NAV diary list and schedule, maintain inventory and apply products according to NAV task instructions and protocols
- Complete safety checks on equipment associated to warehouse operations
- Take responsibility for keeping working areas clean and tidy and follow Health and Safety guidelines. Make suggestions for safer working practices
- Assist with any other reasonable request in order to fulfil business / production requirements
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experienced user of ERP and barcoding systems
- English and Maths GCSE's or equivalent
- Forklift license (preferred) but full training will be given
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.