Database Content Editor
- Select Appointments
- 11.54 - 11.54
- Administration & Secretarial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Select Recruitment are seeking experienced Database Content Editors to work for a globally successful business based on the outskirts of Stamford.
We are particulary looking for individuals who are proficient with Databases and advanced in Excel, including formulas and VLookups.
This is a temporary position initially for a minimum of 6 weeks, however the client has indicated it could be longer, or even permanent, depending on the demands of the business.
All successful candidates will be required to start work on the 8th June 2021.
Working alongside a team, reporting to the Operations Director and Supervisor, you will be updating content as instructed, on Excel and onto an in-house database system.
Key skills required:
• Must be proficient in using IT
• Able to read and understand instruction via electronic communication
• Attention to detail essential
• Ability to use excel to a proficient standard VLookup, Find/Replace/Edit data
• Manage and update data content on databases
• Quality check by proofreading own and other peoples work
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and customers
• Be part of our team
Interested? Please apply by sending a copy of your most recent CV.