- 20,500 - 22,163
- Social Care & Nursing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: &163;20,050 - &163;22,163 per annum. Starting salary will be &163;20,050
Location: Currently home working with a Norwich office base (covering assessments throughout Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire
My client loves delivering amazing services for children and young people. Our team are committed to providing care, support, and a brighter future for the children, young people, and families who need us, for as long as they need us.
The site are recruiting for a qualified Training Assessor, to support the delivery of Level 3 Diploma in Residential Children's Care and Level 5 Diploma in Leading and Managing Residential Children's Homes. The role will be primarily to deliver the Level 3 qualification. Break has its own established assessment centre, with Direct Claim Status. The candidate we are looking for must have a working knowledge of Residential Children's care and a comprehensive understanding of the qualification framework. The successful candidate will work as part of a small team, delivering the qualification across Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Typical duties of the role will include:
• Take a lead in the assessing of the Level 3 and Level 5 Diplomas undertaken by Care Services staff. This will include managing queries from staff, monitoring the quality of work as part of the sign off process and workplace assessments across Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire
• Support the assessment centre in External Quality Assurance Visits from the awarding body
• Proactively contribute to Break's in-house training offering by delivering seminars, workshops and providing general event co-ordination.
What can we offer?
We are proud of the fact that we are a supportive employer who rewards you for your hard work and involvement in our life-changing charity. There are multiple benefits of this role, such as:
• Good work life balance with a 35 hour working week
• A competitive holiday allowance
• A brilliant opportunity to advance yourself professionally
• Access to a wealth of development opportunities
• Enhanced pension contributions of employer 5% and employee 3%
• A variety of salary sacrifice schemes, including pension
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Group Life Assurance
• Enhanced sick pay
• Support for your mental health via our employee counselling service
Full details regarding the role can be found under the documents sections at the top of the advert.
Closing Date: 15/06/2021
Interview dates: 24/06/2021 and 25/06/2021. The first interview will be a Safe Care/ Warner style interview. If successful after the first interview, candidates will then attend a formal interview. The interviews will be held in person at our Norwich office.