- Premier Jobs UK Limited
- 22,000 - 35,000
- Finance & Accounts
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you seeking a Mortgage Advisor role in Ely on an employed basis with leads available?
As a Mortgage Advisor, you will be working closely with respected Estate Agency branches in your local area. Therefore, you will be provided with an excellent lead source for active enquiries, and opportunity to proactively create opportunities. You should be able to write 2 mortgages per week from leads provided and your own efforts. Proactive Mortgage Advisors, will be able to write even higher levels
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You should have experience as a Mortgage Advisor
- A fantastic desire to excel in your career
- Proven track record in achieving KPIs
One of the UK's largest group business focused on the property sector, with a committed ethos to putting the people of their business first. They have access to thousands of mortgage products, including exclusive deals and work with industry leading insurers.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of &163;22,000 - &163;35,000 plus, fantastic additional company benefits including car or car allowance and uncapped bonus structure
- OTE of &163;40,000 - &163;90,000&43;
- 37.5 hours, 5 days per week, including Saturdays
- 25 days holiday a year, rising to 28 days with service, plus bank holidays
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.