- Bennett & Game Recruitment
- 20,000 - 26,500
- Contract Type
- Full Time
CAD Engineer / Draughtsman required for our manufacturing client, based near Spalding.
This is an exciting opportunity for a draughtsman looking to grow and expand his mechanical and CAD workshop skills, that will help progress their career further.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations.
- Adapt and amend existing CAD designs that need editing.
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team on all surrounding projects.
- Progress through shadowing senior engineers within the team.
- Created concept drawings to the specifications required by the customer and built concepts into manufacturing drawings for production, working closely with the customer and production teams, using Solidworks and CAD.
- Oversaw and created design standards for wide-ranging products.
- Developed existing products to improve their efficiency and quality.
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- A mechanical based academic background at degree level is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of 2D CAD drawings.
- Knowledge of Solidworks.
- Based within a commutable distance of Spalding.
- A full UK driving license is desirable.
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary &163;20,000 to &163;25,000 - depending upon experience
- Full Time Position
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.