Apprenticeship Vacancy - Customer Services
- Busy Bee Recruitment
- 5.33 - 5.33
- Administration & Secretarial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you passionate about providing the highest level of customer services to customers? Would you like to gain an apprenticeship with a company who focuses on and develops a high technology product? If the answer is yes, please get in touch to discuss this apprenticeship role with us now It is a great time to join them as they are currently undergoing rapid expansion plans following the shift from component supplier to solutions provider.
Location: Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm (flexible working schemes)
Salary: &163;5.33 per hour
In your role of Customer Service Apprentice, you will learn all aspects of Customer Service which is a great career path to undertake. You will receive support and training.
- Processing incoming orders from customers into SAP system.
- Despatching orders as they become due for delivery.
- Supporting the department with customer enquiries via email / telephone calls
- Processing customer returns using CRM system.
- Support the Logistics department with preparation and shipment of customer orders
- Supporting with general Logistics activities including inventory rotation, cycle counts, obtaining proof of delivery evidence.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and basic numeracy.
- Good computer literacy with practical experience of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required
We are looking for an individual who has a desire to learn and succeed as part of a busy team. Willing to be flexible across a range of business tasks / activities.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.