Customer Service Administrator
- Bury St. Edmunds
- 19,000 - 20,000
- Administration & Secretarial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Customer service administrator
Bury St Edmunds
Mon-Thurs 8-5, Fri 8-4
Are you looking for a fast paced, busy customer service role within a family run, rewarding organisation? Are you an efficient administrator, who can provide excellent customer service?
My client based in Bury St Edmunds is looking for a customer service administrator to join their team to assist with the smith running of the operations department, by providing excellent administration and customer service.
What is involved?
• Making outbound and taking inbound phone calls to obtain delivery requirements.
• Answering incoming calls with a polite and professional telephone manner, taking accurate messages for other departments in the company.
• Problem solving for customers and providing fantastic customer service via phone or email.
• Provide general administrative support to other members of the team, such as filling and data input.
• Provide support to other departments as and when there is team absence.
• Working as a part of a successful team to ensure all customer queries are dealt with timely and accurately.
You will be proficient with computers, specifically Microsoft word, outlook and excel. You will have some previous office-based customer service experience and will be approachable and always motivated. You will be able to use your own initiative, and pritoise workload accordingly. You will want to do your best and will take advantage of the companies training and development opportunities to progress your career.
What is in it for you?
• 31 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
• Length of service awards
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Employee assistance programme, with 24/7 helplines.
• Colleague merchant branch discount.
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV, or call the REED Ipswich office for more information.