Network Provisioning Manager
- CCR Recruitment & Selection
- 30,000 - 33,000
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Network/Telecoms Provisioning Manager
Salary: &163;30-&163;33,000 based on experience, plus benefits
Manage the Network Provisioning Team to roll out projects and handle day to day tasks. The role also includes close involvement with our Project Management, Field Engineering and Billing teams to ensure successful and professional completion of projects and customer experience.
Qualification and Skills
Previous experience working in a provisioning/ service delivery team within the telecoms industry is essential.
Experience of managing a team essential
Knowledge of DWS (Daisy), Virtual 1 and NetSuite portals are preferable.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage our team of Network Provisioning Co-ordinators ensuring they have the skills and tools they need to deliver services as efficiently as possible
- Be the point of escalation for any issues both internally and externally
- Attend project handover meetings/calls to ensure all requirements are captured and able to be allocated to the provisioning team efficiently
- Work closing with the Project Management and Field Engineer teams to ensure all projects are within SLA, resource is booked, and any changes to requirements or project milestones are picked up and implemented
- Build relationships with Suppliers to ensure we receive the best service possible, and ensuring any failures are raised/escalated
- Hold weekly Team meetings with the network provisioning co-ordinators to review all ongoing projects and address any issues
- Liaise with the billing team to ensure all products and services are billed out after completion keeping track of any amendments which may have occurred during the project
- Build and implement processes to improve service delivery within the Network Provisioning team both internally and externally
- Manage orders to deliver voice and data services to our customers both as part of a larger project or independently. These services include Leased Lines, Sip trunks, WLR services, Inbound services and Broadband
- Liaise with customers keeping them up to date with the progress of all orders, arranging site access and handle any queries
- Keep customer records up to date with new services or changes you have implemented
- Track the progress of all orders through our CRM system
- Handover completed services to the billing team
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business who an leaders in their field.