- ProTech Recruitment Ltd
- 45,000 - 55,000
- Pharmaceutical & Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Industry: Medical Devices / IVD
Salary: &163;45,000 - &163;55,000
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
This is a great opportunity for an experienced QA/RA Manager to join a growing medical device engineering business based just north of Bedford/Cambridge. The business specialises in a range of personal diagnostic products.
The QA/RA Manager will be responsible for managing and reviewing quality systems processes, quality audits, process improving and generally ensuring product compliance against ISO 13485 regulations.
QA/RA Manager Requirements:
- Degree qualified within a relevant scientific or engineering discipline
- Experience working within an RA or QA environment within a medical device business
- Extensive knowledge of ISO13485 and ISO14971
- Management of Quality Management Systems
- Internal and external auditing experience
- Knowledge of the IVDD or IVDR is hugely advantageous
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you are interested in this QA/RA Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.