- Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
- Administration & Secretarial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a receptionist / administrator looking for work? If so, you are in luck
6 - 8 weeks role
40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
07:00 - 16:00 or 08:30 - 17:30
&163;11.00 per hour
Day to day responsibilities / duties:
- Keeping reception area presentable at all times.
- Keeping meeting rooms presentable at all times.
- Keeping supplies stocked up in both kitchens.
- Receiving, making and directing telephone calls.
- Sorting incoming mail, outgoing mail and courier deliveries.
- Arranging courier collections.
- Welcoming and signing in visitors, providing badges and escorting.
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Activating ID cards for business visitors/sub-contractors/temporary cards/maintenance.
- Keeping records of access pass distribution.
- Keeping records of office services.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Booking taxis.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Updating documents in the shared drive.
- Ordering office stationary and kitchen supplies.
- Filing and archiving paperwork.
- Ordering business cards per requests.
- Making regular company admin announcements as required.
- Assisting in organising company events and meetings
- Assisting HR with employees onboarding or leaving
- Additional duties may be required
- Organised and multitasking
- Good time management
- Friendly and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Microsoft Office proficient, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good telephone manner
- Proactive attitude, uses own initiative
If you are interested in above role please submit your CV or call Tom on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.