Talent Acquisition Manager
- 35,000 - 40,000
- Recruitment & HR Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Talent Acquisition Manager, Nottingham
Salary: &163;35,000 - &163;40,000 pa dependant on experience, plus an annual bonus of up to 12% of your salary
Holidays: 24 days &43; an additional day leave to celebrate a special occasion
Benefits: Pension scheme & life assurance at x4 your basic salary, lifestyle and high street discounts through our benefits portal, internal training & access to our development platform, plus excellent career progression opportunities
Staffline the UK's largest workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the country's best-loved brands for over 30 years are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for the design and deliver of our internal recruitment plan, helping Staffline become an employer of choice through a variety of creative digital and marketing strategies.
The Talent Acquisition Manager Role
- Partnering with our hiring teams and senior leadership team to define requirements and understand business needs, actively building a talent pipeline.
- Creating a resourcing and candidate attraction strategy that will enable us to attract, retain and grow the best people.
- High volume resourcing from approval to offer, including creating digital attraction campaigns, head hunting, CV searching and advertising.
- Developing recruitment processes that assess the correct behaviors and digital skills required within our workforce.
- Learning from leavers, ensuring there are exit processes in place that inform future recruitment decisions.
- Connect with external agencies to further promote Staffline opportunities.
- Responsible for tracking all recruitment MI and data, updating monthly board reports, and weekly updating our SLT/ MDs on vacancy stats.
- Account Management of our internal application tracking system, working with the developers to look at continuous improvement.
- Providing market insights to the business to support with salary mapping, talent pooling and identifying any challenges to fulfilment.
- Identifying internal training requirements, supporting hiring managers with interviewing to be able to coach and provide feedback.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced internal or agency recruitment specialist with experience managing high volume vacancies.
- Ideally you will have diverse experience of recruiting a variety of roles including recruitment, digital and financial positions, as well as senior hires.
- You will have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders of all levels, with the ability to influence and provide expert advice based on industry knowledge and recruitment legislation.
- You will be highly organised, with an agile approach whilst working on multiple campaigns and projects at one time, adapting quickly to changing demands.
- Experience of implementing digital attraction campaigns and developing recruitment processes is desirable.
- People Management skills, ideally with experience of managing a talent acquisition team.
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.