Finance Assistant / Payroll
- 23,000 - 27,000
- Finance & Accounts
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Finance Assistant/ Payroll Assistant
This Business are at an exciting stage of their growth and the expansion of their team over the past year has necessitated new premises with which to work from. They will imminently be moving into a newly refurbished, prestigious office in the heart of Ipswich and now have an opening for an individual to provide payroll and finance
support to the team.
As a Finance Assistant/ Payroll Administrator, you will be part of a busy, friendly, and supportive company, playing a pivotal role to ensure the smooth running of the office. The Directors value their staff and are committed to training, development, and wellbeing.
• Bookkeeping of incoming and outgoing invoices using SAGE 50 software.
• Running the payroll and HR functions for a staff team of 30
• Ad hoc administrative and financial duties as required.
• Working with the Directors and employees to ensure continuity of financial affairs.
• Reporting to HMRC when necessary.
• Attending meetings and representing the company as required.
• Ensuring that the Company accounts and financial documents are produced and
• Following health and safety, environmental and quality assurance policies.
• Record payroll data in our software system and verify all amounts.
• Alter employee tax status as needed as well as any information about withholding.
• Prepare manual checks for distribution to employees.
• Initiate direct deposits.
• Change employee banking records when necessary, to process payments accurately.
• Record employee complaints, questions and concerns about payroll services and
communicate those issues to the Directors.
• Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll cheques.
• Issue invoices for work carried out and work with others in the team to manage invoices
• Provide financial reports to the directors
• Ipswich Town Centre
• Mix of home and office working available
• Salary &163;23,000-&163;27,000 depending on experience
• SAGE LINE 50 required
• Permanent. Full time