Global Asset Coordinator
- Atkinson Moss
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for someone to join our client who is a global manufacturing firm in Norwich. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful business on a full time permanent basis.
Key Performance Indicators
- Minimise the quantity of non-revenue generating assets.
- Utilisation of available suitable assets.
- Reporting of available assets.
- Able to identity and assess equipment/applicator assets and maintain status reports.
- Integrate available assets to fulfil demand contained in files.
- Development of assessment criteria and audits via Field Service teams globally.
- Generation of reporting to compliment end of contract, off contract and disposal planning requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordination of off contract applicator assets with field service and customer service teams.
- Defining minimum specification of installed equipment.
- Audit follow up and installed equipment update planning with Field Service team.
- Co-ordination of Fleet Replacement program globally.
- Arranging asset disposals with Finance and Field Service teams.
- Oversight of reconditioning cost budget and cost of ownership metrics for installed equipment.
- Liaison with Market Management Groups and Agents globally
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- To ensure you read, understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company's equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the Line Manager.
You will be:
- Driven and self-motivated
- Hold a full UK driving licence - no travel restrictions
- Excellent telephone / email manner to deliver good customer service
- Willing to take ownership of tasks and maintain focus seeing through to timely completion
- Approachable, works efficiently and harmoniously with others
- Maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate an organised and methodical approach to daily tasks
- Determination to tackle challenging aspects of the role with a positive attitude
- Show initiative and be prepared to make decisions in areas of responsibility
- Ability to identify potential areas of improvement and put forwards suggestions
- Interested to invest time developing system knowledge to obtain a deeper understanding of day to day activities
Please apply online or get in touch with Laura at Atkinson Moss to discuss the role in further detail.