1st Line IT Helpdesk Analyst
- CCR Recruitment & Selection
- 20,000 - 20,000
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line
Salary: Up to &163;20,000 &43; Benefits
To be the face of the Support function for our customers. Receiving, updating, and managing incidents from customers, undertaking analysis, diagnosis, and resolution within published SLA's.
Gather accurate information in the problem ticket so that it can be closed or escalated further. Take ownership of assigned tickets, update and communicate progress to the customer in a timely, professional, and proactive manner. Always demonstrate best practice customer service principles and be an integral member of the busy Service Desk Team and develop trust relationships with all colleagues across the business.
Role Specific Tasks
- Good working knowledge of Autotask desirable
- Accurately capture and process customer support requests to the agreed standards using Autotask, the Company ITSM tool.
- Ensure all customers are proactively communicated with in line with Company guidelines.
- Answering incoming calls and acknowledging emails in a timely manner.
- Identify Major / P1 incidents, gather full information, and escalate where required.
- Troubleshoot and attempt to fix faults within designated parameters.
- Monitor, update and escalate tickets received by email to the next level if appropriate.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Proactively monitor all outstanding tickets to ensure those that can be closed are.
Person Spec / experience required.
Good Knowledge of the below:
- Windows 10 environments
- Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 Products.
- File shares - Cloud and On Premise
- General Wi-Fi and other network troubleshooting.
- Internet Connectivity (ADSL/VDSL&43;, Fibre)
- Desktop hardware and software set-up, configuration, and
Good understanding of the below:
- User Account Control
- Our customer systems and services
- Worked within an IT Service Desk role previously (minimum of 12months) desired.
- Experience working within an MSP preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills