Warehouse Manager (Nights)
- P3 Search & Selection
- 42,000 - 42,000
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An opportunity to join a leading provider of foodservice solutions who have over 50,000 products that supply all areas of the foodservice industry. These include restaurants, hotels, bars, hospitals, care homes, businesses, stadia and education facilities such as schools, colleges and universities. The business generated &163;1 billion turnover last year, employs over 4,000 people and have over 20 regional distribution centres throughout the UK.
They are recruiting a Warehouse Manager (Nights) to lead the operations of the Warehouse / Shift in line with finance targets, legal compliance whilst achieving best possible level of service to internal and external customers, delivered through effective engaging and motivational leadership.
You will be required to monitor all team activity ensuring that KPIs are met, health and safety adhered too and all legal compliance is in order. You will manage a team of circa 104 with 3 Shift Managers.
They are ideally looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to bring fresh leadership concepts to the team. As well as being an outstanding leader of people, you will have excellent commercial acumen coupled with a customer centric ethos to drive forward operational efficiencies to deliver service excellence to customers.
This is a fantastic time to be joining the team, to embed a culture that embodies the company&39;s values, mission and vision.
An ideal Warehouse Manager would have the following experience:
- Experience of managing in a fast moving warehousing and distribution environment, preferably from a multi-drop, multi-temperature foodservice business.
- Advanced verbal and written English and Numeracy skills.
- Proficient level of IT and ability to use such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to fully understand budget and financial targets
- Proven ability to lead and motivate large teams, with excellent people management skills.
- Experience of successfully developing team members to drive performance.
- Effective communication skills.
On offer is a basic salary of &163;42,000, matching contribution pension scheme, plus flexible benefits i.e. buy additional annual leave, healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers, personal accident scheme, employee discounts.